The usual roundup of links I’ve found recently lately:
- Don Kenn Gallery – An artist who draws monsters on post-it notes, they are all rather fantastic.
- An Unprecedented Tsunami of Hyperbole – The most important article I’ve ever read in my entire life.
- A Look Back at Every Iron Man Armor From Mark I to Mark XLV – I had no idea that there were 45 different Iron Man armors, but when you think about the end of Iron Man 3, it makes a little more sense… still interesting to see them all collected together like this.
- Matthew Mcconaughey’s reaction to Star Wars teaser #2 – I see what they did there.
- What if Pixar Made Furious 7 – These juxtapositions shouldn’t work anymore, but then, here we are, and the footage matches surprisingly well. Go figure.
- The Affair of Lemon-Lyman Dot Com – The folks from the excellent Extra Hot Great podcast have always had this weird relationship to the work of Aaron Sorkin and I never realized why until someone mentioned that Lemon-Lymon.com (from an episode of the West Wing) was Sorkin’s response to a quasi-feud with the Television Without Pity website (the EHG crew basically created and ran that website in its heyday). This article gives the full rundown though, and it’s a pretty interesting little chunk of obscure television history…
And that’s all for now folks.