I went to a football game today and am still thawing out, so here are a few links:
- Charles Bronson Kills Hipsters – Unfortunately, it’s only a parody. My favorite part is that it’s rated PG.
- Fake Criterions – Spot on parodies of the Criterion Collection cover art, though honestly, some of the imitations fall a bit flat. Still, well done. (Update: Apparently Tumblr is down! Hopefully it will be back shortly.)
- Paul Thomas Anderson Reportedly Adapting Thomas Pynchon’s Novel ‘Inherent Vice’ – Hell yeah. I guess I should read the book that’s sitting on my shelf. I get the impression that it’s Pynchon slumming it in a genre story, which means that maybe PTA will also be slumming it with a genre flick (in this case, hard boiled detective fiction). I love it when that happens.
- Live Webcast Fail – Moron inadvertently reproduces the Droste effect (complete with recursive audio!)
- Funky Forest – After School Club (NSFW) – I seriously hesitate to even post this. I have no idea what the fuck is going on in this video. It’s quite possibly the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen. And I’ve seen some weird shit. You know what, don’t click on this link. Seriously. Some things can’t be unseen.
So there you have it.