The game has been a modest success so far, though it still hasn’t really broken out of my limited readership. I actually won the last round, so here’s the next image. Before I go, the rules:
- I’m going to post a screenshot from a movie. If you’re the first person to guess the movie, you win!
- If you win, you have to continue the game by posting a screenshot on your blog with the same rules outlined here (please link here as well). The winner of your round will host the next round, and so on.
- If you don’t have a blog (and if you don’t want to start one), I’ll host the next round as well (the screenshot should still come from the winner, if possible). If you do have a blog, but the winner of your round doesn’t, you should host the next round too.
- Once the winner posts their screenshot, I’ll link to it from this post. Each winner needs to link to the next winner, and so on.
- Only movies are eligible. No television shows.
- If no one can figure out the answer within 3 days, then you’ve stumped the internet. If you want, you can give hints. If we still have no winner, then congratulations, you’ve won. Maybe I’ll start a hall of fame or something. Give everyone the answer, and post another screenshot (or pass the baton to someone else, and link them). If you decide to host the next round, be nice, and post an easier screenshot. This game would be no fun if you keep posting random landscapes from obscure Italian films.
Without further ado:
This should be relatively easy, especially for a certain segment of my readers… Here’s the game so far:
- Round 2: Alex stumps his readers and posts round 3.
- Round 3: Spencer wins! Alex posts next round.
- Round 4: I won!
Update: We have a winner! Fledgling Otaku has posted the next round.
9 thoughts on “Movie Screenshot Game Round V: Presented in Glorious Extra Color”
I wonder! I’m not going to respond, I want this danged game to break free.
I know I’ve seen this one, but I get the movie mixed up with another one all the time. Hmmm…which one is it? I’ll probably remember when I’m not so tired.
Ohhhh, so close! So very close, but no cigar! The suspense, THE SUSPENSE!
I know! But I don’t want to be the one to guess.
We have a winner!!!! And he has a blog too… Let me know when you’ve posted and I’ll update the post with a link to your round.
willdo… already have the movie in mind, just need to find a screenshot 🙂
Comments are closed.