- Ranking the James Bond/Batman Mash-Ups - An admirably comprehensive list of all 23 James Bond movies... if they were actually Batman movies in disguise. Or something like that. It's a pretty clever way to comment on both Bond and Batman, and again, I have to admire the follow through.
- From Absaroka to Yazoo: The 124 United States That Could've Been - Some maniac found this List of U.S. state partition proposals and decided to plot out what the country would have looked like if they were all successful. Neat.
- Is This Bad-Ass Korean Woman Actually Jimi Hendrix In Disguise? - "Using a gayageum, a twelve-string Korean instrument normally used for Royal court music, Korean musician Luna Lee covers Jimi Hendrix's 'Voodoo Chili.'" And it's pretty damn awesome.
- The Gap Mannequin Project - Niche site of the week.
- Video Game Review Scores, Ranked - Isn't the internet awesome?
Yet more detritus from the depths of the internets, curated and posted for your enjoyment: