« Thermopylae is a wedge issue! |
| Vandread: Initial Thoughts »
Friday, March 23, 2007
Roy says that Fridays are list day
, but I'm not sure I believe him. I figure I should do it anyway, just in case.
Random 10 Songs
Five Signs I'm a Geek
- Tool - "10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)"
- Aphex Twin - "Alberto Balsalm"
- UNKLE - "Nursery Rhyme / Breather"
- David Bowie - "Heroes"
- Eels - "Lone Wolf"
- Franz Ferdinand - "The Fallen"
- Steroid Maximus - "Chain Reaction"
- Peeping Tom (Featuring Amon Tobin) - Don't Even Trip
- Vince Guaraldi - "Cast Your Fate to the Wind"
- Beck - "Devils Haircut"
Aside from the obvious and overt ones.
- Sometimes when I want to find a particular passage in a book, I wish I could just press CTRL + F and search. Alas, most books don't have a keyboard. (In addition, I wish I could do this to podcasts.)
- I'm so addicted to mouse gestures that I often find myself attempting to use them in other applications. (Also a sign that I'm a geek: I know what mouse gestures are.)
- I tend to optimize my walking patterns, especially through areas I have to navigate frequently, like the parking lot at work. (Strangely, it appears that I'm not the only one).
- The number of times I've seen certain movies has reached triple digits. Yes, I said movies, plural. (Bonus points to anyone who can name them. There's at least one really obvious choice, and they're all pretty geeky. As such, my knowledge of intricate details in said movies is also pretty geeky.)
- I can name all of the Colonial Marines in the movie Aliens from memory (see previous bullet, bonus points nullified for this particular movie).
Ok, I guess the fouth item in the list could be classified as "obvious and overt." Sue me.