- Terminator: Dark Fate trailer turned AMA with Arnold - So Arnold Schwarzenegger posts the Terminator: Dark Fate trailer on Reddit and it turns into an impromptu AMA. Someone asked: "Did y'all know how hilarious COMMANDO was (in a great way!) while filming it?" Arnold's response is amazing:
As soon as I carried a thousand pound log with one arm I knew it was funny. But let me share the scenes you didn’t see that I tried to get in.That's awesome. I need to watch Commando again (and it's not like it's been so long since the last time...)
I wanted to cut off a guy’s arm and kill him with it. This wasn’t in the script. He would throw a knife at me and after he missed, while his arm was still extended, I chop it off at the shoulder with a machete and beat him to death with it. Needless to say, I was asked by the head of the studio, Larry Gordon to come to his office. And he said “what the fuck is the matter with you? Do you want to make money with this movie or an x-rated movie?”
I said “you’re right” and he said “get the fuck out of my office.”
- You’re No Longer the Man Now, Dog! - It's hard to believe it's been around 15 damn years since YTMND became a thing, but in internet time, that's an eternity. The surprisingly influential (but at this point, pretty staid) site has shut down, but it's still there on the Internet Archive...
- Amazon Stolen Package Tracking - Heh.
- Hell of a Week - Well, that escalated quickly.
- You Do Not Fit In Here - This comic perfectly encapsulates are frustrating phenomenon.
- Pee Wee's Jurassic Adventure - Who did this?
As per usual, interesting stuffs from the depths of the internets: