Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDyre
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2014

I see you. I have satellites in orbit. Not artificial satellites with advanced electronic monitoring components, beaming signals back to home base, where I sit in front of a googol of pixels and analyze the state of your desk (seriously, clean that up). No, I don't have that. I have natural satellites. Natural satellites, attuned via primitive rock structures throughout the world, to act as my eyes when I chant "now you see me, now me see you!" You know how anthropologists are always talking about those Easter Island heads or how the stones of Stonehenge were even moved to that grassy countryside? Well, yeah, they're idiots. I all over it. It all started 20,000 years ago and several decades from now. Time travel, what are you going to do? Well, you know, because you already did it. Don't worry, it'll seem like the natural way to do things when the time comes along (or you come along to the time). It has to, otherwise it would be weird and you might not do it, in which case you probably wouldn't, and then it won't/wouldn't have happen(ed).

I'd ask how it's going but my crazy space eyes have already informed me. Why don't you tell me anyway, and I'll let you know if my observations of your life match up with your own. The truth might be somewhere in between, which we can pass along to the authorities. Don't worry, you're are already on the "most likely not a Bond villain" list. Except you, tallman. Damn, son!
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2014

Oh wow, this forum still works. I totally forgot about it. Things are complicated right now, I don't really want to go into it, but it should work itself out in the long run, and in the meantime, things will be fine. But I may need to put those Bond villain plans on hold for the time being. And yes, my desk is a mess, thanks for noticing.

At work, they moved my desk to an area that has a more "open" layout. I'm not a fan, but I'm also not sure if that's just because change bad or if me get used to it. Sorry, don't know why I turned into caveman for a minute there. Anyway, it's just really loud. I need to make better friends with my headphones, but they're such bastards.

One good thing: I've totally whipped myself into shape over the past few months. Lost about 15 pounds, exercising regularly, eating mildly better (but not too much). Go figure. I got one of them fancy fitbits while I was at it. Not the one that leaks acid and burns a whole through your wrist, the other one. I've been reasonably good about fitness over the past few years, but I had gotten really bad over the holidays and then my elliptical machine broke in February, so I was in pretty bad shape. Now I'm back, and feeling better too.

I'm surprised I actually even noticed this post. I probably wouldn't have if it weren't for the fact that someone actually applied for an account... and they seemed like an actual, real human being. Only time can tell, of course, but we can all be hopeful.

Every year, I burn myself out on movies in catching up with the previous year. I watched like 30 movies from 2013 in January. So I've been sorta zoning out with TV stuff since then. I've seen a bunch of stuff from this year, much of it surprisingly good. But this is also the time of year where I like to go back and catch up with some classics. Or not classics. Watched two movies this past weekend: Witness (turns out, I've seen this before, but much of it when over my head back then) and Red Rock West, which is really fun. Good stuff.

So it's late and I should go to bed or something. And so should you. Or not. I'm not your mother. Or am I?