Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorSovawanea
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2012

All of my social obligations for the weekend end before the Oscars, so I can order a pizza and check in here on my shiny new Kindle. Although, I might record it and start it 30 minutes in so I can fast forward through the commercials.

In other news, I am still a terrible bowler and hopefully I never have to prove it again.
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2012

You know it! Predictions are already up, preparations are underway. I opened up anonymous commenting again, so hopefully it will work.

You have a Kindle Fire or one of the other varieties? I got a touch for Christmas and have actually enjoyed it, though the interface isn't quite as responsive as I'd like... Not sure if that's cause of the e-ink or just because the hardware is underpowered (I suspect a little of both). No matter, it's a good device for reading... I took a look at the Fire, but I don't like reading on that kind of color screen. The e-ink stuff works really well...

~tallman
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman

Holy Jeebus - I posted my predictions about 2.5 hours ago, and I've already got 14 pieces of spam. Shutting down anonymous comments until the main event...
    • CommentAuthorSovawanea

I got a kindle fire for Christmas. If it was just for reading I would offer the e ink too. I really wanted something that lets me browse from the couch or bed, watch a movie on a plane etc. I wanted an ipad for a bit but couldn't swallow paying the premium. The fire is cheaper and more portable and does everything I need.