Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpencer
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2009

I tried commenting on your ten-year anniversary post Mark, but I don't think it's working.

Ten years ago I was 16, working at my first job, being angsty, and talking to older men on the Internet. Good times.
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2009 edited

Well, both of them were showing up for me, so I think they are... Were you getting an error of some kind? Some of my spam countermeasures make the comments act funny sometimes...

Ten years ago, I was 20, just finishing up my Junior year in college and (apparently) talking to younger women on the internet. Good times, indeed:p

I sometimes wonder what happend to some of the other regular visitors here. Most were from 4degreez and only stopped by infreqently, but still...

~tallman
    • CommentAuthorSovawanea
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009

I'll keep stopping by infrequently, I promise.

Ten years ago I was about to turn 16, I thought I was talking to older men and women on the internet. I always forget you aren't older than me by much, Spencer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfoucault
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009

I'll keep stopping by, hopefully less infrequently...life has been busy lately, but mostly in good ways.

Ten years ago, I was 19, working a fantastic summer job at UConn between my freshman and sophomore years of college that gave me lots of internet time to chat with people. That was probably the last really fun, free time I've had...no responsibilities, my friends were all around and similarly unencumbered...those were good times.