Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2008

So I had this weird dream last night. Actually this morning. One of those snooze dreams (i.e. alarm goes off, i wake up, hit the snooze and promptly fall back asleep for 10 minutes - but I have a fully featured dream during that time). I was running around in California, kinda like I was a cop, but I wasn't. Then DyRE shows up, and we head to his house where he's cooking dinner. Then some girl shows up, and her name is Grenda Brennan. Some other girl is there, but I have no idea who it is. And that's it. Ok, so maybe not fully featured. I don't remember most of it, actually. But if Dyre knows someone named Grenda Brennan, that would hilarious:P

So my week off went unbearably quickly. It felt like I blinked and it was Thursday. I don't know where the time went. And now I'm back at work, attempting to dig out from beneat a massive backlog of emails. I'm down to about 30-40 emails left, which isn't bad. Fleh. Film festival was decent, though perhaps not as good as the last one I went to. Still, it was fun and I think I'm going to do the same thing next year. Then again, I think that's why the week went so quickly. I only saw 10 or so movies, but it was at least one a day, and there was a lot of commute time back and forth to the city, which was a huge pain in the arse. I need to find a better way to work this next year. Perhaps work out the train schedule more or something. Or find better/cheaper parking.

Anywho, not much else going on. Hope everyone's doing well:)

~tallman
    •  
      CommentAuthorfoucault
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2008

I used to take melatonin supplements periodically, in an attempt to combat insomnia. While I'm not exactly comfortable flooding my system with huge doses of chemicals from uncertain sources, it did cause some very vivid and strange dreams. I once dreamed I was in the Simpsons...as in animated. That was odd.

The Film Festival sounded cool. I wish we had those around here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2008

Grenda Brennan is my name!

I can tell you right now there is absolutely no chance you would come to my home and find me cooking. Unless by "cooking" you mean "mashing buttons on the microwave and splattering sauce all over the interior." I am pleased to have had a cameo in your subconscious. Perhaps I am a neutral party your brain was using to dump your wish to have a dinner party. A google search for Grenda Brennan reveals... this page. Nice!