Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorfoucault
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2007 edited

DyRE, I love your new picture.

And that sounds like I've been stalking you, but really, I just randomly clicked on your name next to a post, and chuckled at your picture. And I'm stalking you. It used to be hard to stalk someone all the way across a continent...god bless the internet.

This is random, yes, but I've had a few beers, so it seems amusing to me. Samuel Smith beers, from England, are quite good. Tonight I had an Oatmeal Stout and a Brewery Pale Ale, among other beers. That sounds like a lot of beers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2007

Ha! I forgot I had changed it. I am glad you like.

Being able to stalk from the privacy of your own home defeats the purpose of these restraining orders I made up. Curses!

Beer that tastes like stuff weirds me out, even when it's still tasty. I've had an oatmeal stout before, as well as hemp ale and pumpkin ale. All three weren't bad but because they tasted like oatmeal, leaves (hemp leaves, I assume), and pumpkins, I never really had the urge to have them again.
    • CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2008

I don't really like beers that taste like *weird* things. But, I like beers with hints of flavors. Sam Adams Cherry Wheat is almost the definition of delicious when it's served ice cold. My current beer obsession comes from a local brewery named Dragon's Mead. They make this Belgian-style Tripel called Final Absolution that's ridiculous. Ridiculously awesome, that is. It's extremely smooth. I have to be really careful to keep track of how many I've had- they're really delicious, and easy to drink, but at 8.5 ABV, you can really get messed up quickly if you're not careful.

They've got a fantastic variety, for such a small brewery
    •  
      CommentAuthorfoucault
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2008

Agreed. Beers that taste like good things are awesome; Cherry Wheat is a great example. Oatmeal Stout is decent, because the oatmeal mixes with the caramel-ly stout flavor very well.

I love local breweries.