Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpencer
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2007

My mom passed away.

http://stupendousness.livejournal.com/
    •  
      CommentAuthorfoucault

I'm so sorry for your loss, Spence. You have my deepest condolences.
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman

I'm sorry to hear that. Please accept my condolances. I hope everyone is coping well.

~Mark
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2007

Oh. How sad. My condolences to you too, Spence. That's gotta be so hard.
    • CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2007

Oh, Spence, I'm so sorry. I'm glad that you've got family you can rely on and people who can help you through this. It must be a hard time. =(
    •  
      CommentAuthorSpencer
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2007

Thanks everyone. Last week was the worst week of my life. But I've been mostly okay this week. I already miss my mom terribly. Tomorrow my sister and I are going up to our dad's (used to be "Mama and Daddy's") house to clear out some of Mama's stuff. I am so not looking forward to it.

But, I don't have to turn my alarm on for a whole month. Ahhh, sweet sleep. Charles will have an even harder time getting out of bed to go to work now. I've always arisen before him, so now he'll see how it feels to leave a sleeping partner behind all cozy and warm in bed. Then the cats will walk on top of me until I get up.