Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2007

I think I have carpel tunnel syndrome or something. My right pinky and finger-next-to-pinky hurt, especially when I use the mouse (and to a lesser extent type). This is somewhat problematic, as that's pretty much my job. I bought a wrist-brace tonight. I'd like to think I feel it working already, but maybe that's just wishful thinking. It makes typing a pain in the arse.

Things seem to be going reasonably well. Work hasn't really wound down, though it doesn't seem to be as stressful and I'm not working that many extra hours anymore. Sales aren't doing so well, though I think that has more to do with the general economy than anything we're doing. Mortgages, gas prices, etc... Next weekend is a big internet sales weekend, so we'll see I guess.

I started reading the Yiddish Policemen's Union (by Michael Chabon) last week. I wasn't too impressed with it until tonight. I'm now about 100 pages in, and it's starting to get a little more interesting. For some reason, the first 50 pages or so seemed stilted and awkward. But again, it's gotten more interesting. This is actually the first book I've read in a while. I've read a couple since Harry Potter, but it's still depressingly few.

Anyway, this brace thing is a pain to type with, so I'm going to bed. Maybe watch some Venture Brothers before bed. Hope everyone's doing well. Have a good weekend:)

~tallman