Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2007

I just updated the foum software. The update process went well enough, but apparently the old version of the software had a bad vulnerability in it that let someone gain access to the site's filesystem. They apparently took the opportunity to insert some code on may main page (hidden from view of course).... and I ended up getting delisted from google because of it. Wonderful. I've put it in for "reconsideration" but it'll be at least a month (so they say). Eh, whatever. Most of my visits come through google, but most everyone I care about comes directly here, or from links on other websites. Fleh. I guess this means I can expect no revenue from Amazon.com this holiday season though. That kinda blows.

Now, I'm off to update Movable Type. That should be even more fun.
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2007

Well that went quick too. I guess these are things I should have done a while ago. Probably would have saved me some grief. Bah.