Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2007

Your application for membership in this forum has been reviewed by one of our analysts. Unfortunately, your application has not been approved. This is due to the questionable claim on your application that "I have visited your site 577-times" Our records indicate that you've only visited our site 542 times. We know you were looking forward to spamming us, so we apologize for any inconvenience.

Have a nice day,
    ~tallman
    •  
      CommentAuthorSpencer
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2007

Pfft.

Stand in line #580. I've visited the site 1086 times at least.

But I think about you, tallman, all day. My dreams are of DyRE and foucault though.*

*Not really. It's all floofy kittens all the time for me.
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2007

I like the word floofy. That is all.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfoucault
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2007 edited

) =

My very fragile ego was inflated, very briefly...and then I saw the asterix, and then I knew it was too good to be true.

I like kittens, but I dream mostly about monkeys, because monkeys are awesome.
    • CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2007

Monkeys are scary.
    They will eat your face off.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2007

I mostly dream of foucault eating a monkey or two's face off.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfoucault
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2007

Well, there was this one time, at Boy Scout Summer Camp...but no, it's best not to speak of that again.