Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRyanMiller
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2007 edited

I am a complete and utter douchebag
    Hey
    Is it possible to send what ever video is playing in windows media player through msn as a webcam video? so i can let people watch what I am watching? or is there a program I can use? Or could someone on here who has made msn add-ons maybe make a program that can do this?
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2007 edited

Ryan, please don't YELL at us. I've taken the liberty of making your post title polite. At this point, you seem to be acting like a spammer, but you at least haven't posted any URLs so I'm not sure what to think. I'm going to mark you as a douchebag until you prove yourself worthy (I'm just messing around, nothing personal:P)

As for your questions, I'm sure there's a way, but I have no idea how and I doubt other members would either. This isn't really a tech support forum. We're all just a bunch of friends here:)

~tallman

PS - How funny is it that this forum software has "douchebag" functionality built right in. Hehe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2007

Wow, I think all applications should have built-in douchebag functionality. Even Quickbooks needs that.
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2007

At this point, I'm almost positive that Ryan is a douchebag/spammer, as I've gotten 2 or 3 new applications for people that had similar styles to his (they've been rejected!)