Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2007

Every now and again, I'll amaze myself by fucking around on the internet far longer than I realized. I'll just look up and bam, it's 1 am.

Tonight, I spent the majority of that time reading funny stuff on a site called Pointless Waste of Time.

Coincidence?

~tallman
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre

When I started using Google Reader to aggregate RSS feeds, I thought it would keep me more up to date on stuff I wanted to keep up to date on, but it turns out the sites I don't visit regularly I don't read the feeds of regularly either. So I have "100+" unread items and have almost since I started using the thing. Once in a while I go on a binge to catch-up and then it's like 3 days later, I smell bad and don't have a job anymore. Life's weird like that. Without the Internet, I would play more jenga and wear more hats. I can't let technology stop me. I'm going to wear more hats, I promise you.
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman

I was actually pretty good at keeping it below 100+ for a while, but the past few weeks of business has put me in a pretty large hole that I'm not sure I'll dig out of anytime soon... still, it is nice reading everything in one place...

~tallman