Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorgrenville
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2007

I can't remember when I was here last. How is everyone?

I'm in Singapore now. Hot, humid place. Cold, dry people. Ever seen that 50s sci-fi movie about the zombie pod people from outer space who insinuate themselves into human form? Singaporeans.

I seem to have a few days off. Off to Thailand tomorrow for some beach and pool living, then back to debauched Hong Kong for more sticky heat and money. Sometimes I pine for temperate climes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2007

I'm doing well, albeit sleep deprived. Got back from a 3-day music festival last weekend and haven't really had a chance to rest since. Mostly because of fun things though so I don't mind.

A friend of mine was telling me about a friend of hers who is in Singapore doing tech work right now. Place doesn't seem to gel well with him either.
    • CommentAuthorgrenville

Sing is an odd place alright. Now, Thailand is very real indeed. Especially once you've had a 100km taxi ride. You feel more alive than you ever have.

Music. Now there is somethning I miss in Asia. Ever heard Cantopop?
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman

Cantopop? Uhhh, sounds not so fun. Good to hear from you!

I'm doing well. A little busy at work, but things seem to be slowing down a bit. I went to Cooperstown this weekend and had lots of fun with my friends.

Other than that, things are actually kinda boring... watching lots of movies/reading lots of books... the usual:P

~tallman
    •  
      CommentAuthorfoucault
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2007

I'm doing ok here...same old stuff. I need some excitement.

Speaking of excitement, there's a rumor of a Tool show in my area this summer...that would be cool.