Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2007

Watching Venture Brothers season 2 DVDs. Good stuff. Perhaps not as brilliant as season 1, but still quite good.

So what's up with everyone? Doing well, I hope. I'm doing alright myself. Work has settled down to 10-11 hour days with only the occasional 14 hour day. This could possibly even shrink more. Yay.

I'm going to Cooperstown this weekend. Bachelor party. I know, who goes to Cooperstown for a bachelor party? I don't get it either, but that's the plan, and I'm sure we'll have lots of fun. For all you beer fans, Cooperstown is home of Ommegang Brewery, makers of some of my favorite Belgian-style beer (Hennepin, Rare Vos, Three Philosophers, etc...). I'm actually a little excited for that. I'll probably be exhausted after this weekend, but whatever.

So anyway, again, hope you're all doing well. Have a great weekend:)

~tallman
    • CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2007

Heh. I love Henry Killinger.
    Hee.

Me? I'm heading back out to Boston this weekend. Tomorrow, in fact. I'll be back on Monday. Other than that, it's business as normal.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2007

I've only seen about half the first season of Venture Brothers but did quite enjoy it.

I've been doing well. Coachella last weekend was a blast. There were water nymphs and bears and Björk and more! It was fantastic.

Hope you both are having good weekends out of town.