Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2007

Anyone else on Twitter? I was just messing around with it. It's kinda like the new blogging, but a lot easier. At the same time, now that I've written one (lame) entry, I feel kinda obliged to come up with something clever. Anywho, if you're on it, let me know. We can be friends. Or something.

http://twitter.com/mciocco

A busy week coming up, so maybe it'll be easier to keep up with Twitter than do anything else. Or something. In a lot of ways, Twitter still seems kinda lame. But I'll give it a shot.

~tallman
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman

•  
      CommentAuthortallman

Crap, I guess I can't post flash in the forum. And it won't let me post javascript either. Oh well.
    • CommentAuthorSovawanea
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2007

I don't think I understand this. It's like an IM away message or the status thing on facebook...without anything else connected to it? Or am I missing something?
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2007

It's sorta like a mixture between a public IM and a personal diary type blog, but all the entries have to be short. I'm not sure I get it either, but it's all the rage with the kids these days, and I like to keep up on this stuff (it being my job and all:P)

The idea is that if your friends are on twitter, you can see their updates right inline with your updates. I don't think I have enough friends who would keep up on this for it to matter for me, but I figured I'd give it a shot and see if anyone else uses it...

~tallman