Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2007

I think I'm going to try to update the forum software sometime tonight. So heads up, things might not be working exactly right. Updates to follow...
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman

Well then, that was easy. It doesn't look like anything brok either. I need to check on a few things, but otherwise, I think we're golden.

No idea if there are any really cool new features or anything, but there were apparently a bunch of bugs and security fixes.
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman

Lots of new styles are now available for the forum. Just go to the Account tab, select "Change Stylesheet" and you should see a bunch of styles to choose from. Some are better than others, but they're all decent.

~tallman
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2007

Ah, sweetness! I choose you, grizzly bear!
    Europe after the rain is my choice!
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2007

Heh. What is "I choose you, grizzly bear!" from? I seem to remember it from somewhere. Maybe you.

I'm using Jazzman. I don't particularly love any of the ones I installed, but I like various components of each, and may have to usurp them for the default Kaedrin theme, which I'll have to bring back...

~tallman
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2007

You know, I don't actually remember. I had a friend who used to say it all the time but I don't remember where he picked it up from and in my head, I hear him saying it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfoucault

I chose Jazzman, but it actually looks kind of eye-distressing.

"I choose you, grizzly bear" sounds familiar to me too...like something out of Futurama or something.
    • CommentAuthorSamael

You sure you're not thinking of it as a play on the whole Pokemon thing? "I choose you, Pikachu!"
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2007

Oh, it definitely is a play on the Pokemon thing, but the grizzly bear choice is from something specific. I just don't remember what.

Whatever. It's funny.

I choose you, grizzly bear!

See?