Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2007

Tallman, I was wondering if our comments in here are time-stamped. I know that it keeps track of the date that we make a post, and I notice that it keeps track of how many hours ago a post was made for at least the first day, but does it keep track of the exact time that a post was made?

I was wondering, because I want to archive the Super Mario Mega Marathon of Madness, but I realized that, for the most part, I didn't mark the time as I was doing things.
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2007

I've got em. I'll have to see if I can run a query on the db tonight. I found the discussion in the db, though, and they do have the dates...

Date created: 2006-05-06 08:44:01
    Last activity: 2006-05-08 20:51:34

Again, I'll try to run a query and get all the times and send them to you tonight...
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2007

Allrighty Sam, here you go, in two formats:

SQL dump (should work in a good text editor, not notepad though)
    http://kaedrin.com/forum/mario_madness.sql

Open Document Spreadsheet (should work in excel or open office)
    http://kaedrin.com/forum/mario_madness.ods

I just took about 100 comments from the start of the marathon (there may be a few stragglers at the end or a random comment in the middle that's unrelated, but it should help you out:P Let me know if you need it in a different format (like say, csv or xml). Hope that helps:)

~tallman
    • CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2007

Fantastic! Thankee sai.

I'm thinking I might try it again. This time, a midnight to midnight run. I'm feeling strong. I can do this.
    ;)