Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2006

I've updated the blog more this month than I have since August of 2001. I've got 11 entries (so far) this month. I've hit 10 entries several times in recent months (i.e. October 2006), but this is the first time I've broken that plane in over 5 years. And I'll definitely be posting at least once more this week, too.

I've been thinking of changing my formal schedule to include at least two updates a week, once on Sunday and once on Wednesday, and I think I'll be able to swing it. During busy weeks, I can always fall back on easy style posts. For instance, I was reading this blog about interesting people, and the guy was giving suggestions about how to become and interesting person. Most of the ideas were blah, but one of them was to "Take at least one picture everyday. Post it to flickr." I thought that was a cool idea, and I figure I could get a simple blog post out of it if need be.

I had some other simple ideas too (I might even start a meme), so I should be able to swing at least two entries a week. I think a "state of the blog" post is forthcoming, heh.

~tallman
    • CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2006

Do it!
    I will say, having a digital camera makes things a lot easier- it's so easy to go out for a walk and take pictures of strange things you find along the way- when I remember to take my camera with me, I end up taking really neat pictures of pretty common things. I should start doing that again.

I have a web-friend who actually has a blog that consists solely of pictures he takes while going about his day, over at the Slurm Factory.

In the spirit of the moment: a few random pictures I took.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpencer
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2006 edited

Your pizza picture inspired us to order a pizza. We would have made one ourselves, but I pinched a nerve in my back, and Charles was out and about all day.

I have a great digital camera, but it's just a tad too big to carry around all of the time. But I think I should go around and take pictures of the region of town I live in. I wish I had taken pictures of my old neighborhoods...I guess I still could, but there's actually been lots of changes in those places.

Is there a great digital camera that's small and not horribly expensive? I like a camera that allows me to change pretty much all of the settings in order to get the best picture every time.