Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2006

I was in a really boring Stats class all of last week, so I ended up working on some sketches a great deal of the time. I've been talking with a friend of mine about doing some collaboration. I don't do color, but she does, so we're looking to have me do the basic drawing, and she's going to work on touching up and coloring them. We'll see how they turn out, but I'm excited. I think it should be interesting, if nothing else.
    Anyway, here are some of the early sketches- there are a number of things I'm going to change for the final versions of some of these (Globe, in particular)- at least, for the ones that I'm going to do a final version on.

First, a dumb one-
    "I've Gotta go"

"Globe" (inspired, in part, by one of the comics in XKCD)

"Rainbows are Pretty" (you can't see it very well, but the top right corner will be a large rainbow in the final version- the arrow is stuck in it, and the "goo" will be rainbow colored as well)

"Pointing to the Sky"

and

"I'd Shake Your Hand"
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2006

Hmmm. Very Jack Handey. I like. You talented. Me bad grammar. That mean it time me write new blog post.

~tallman
    • CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2006

Heh. Thanks. I like, too.

I really need to finish a couple of them, now. In color! Wooo!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2006

I totally forgot to mention that I quite liked these. Even though it's been amongst the top few posts since you made it, it hasn't been uh, bolder-than-not yellow since the 30th, so... that's my excuse. Anyway, they're cool. Especially "Globe" and "Pointing to the Sky." I'd love to see finished versions.