Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorfoucault
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2006

Pretty good, overall...another Scorcese gangster flick, but definitely enjoyable...well put together, and well acted.

Afterwords, we went to my buddy's place, drank too much beer, and shot at each other with Airsoft guns. Those pellets sting and leave welts...I had tiny little welts and a hangover this morning.
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2006

Lol, still sounds like fun though:P

I really liked The Departed. I think it's one of the best of the year. Has anyone seen Infernal Affairs? It's the hong kong movie that the Departed is based on. It's good as well, and I think it has a little more symmetry than The Departed, which sacrificed the symmetry to give Jack Nicholson a bigger and badder part. Then again, I'm glad there are some differences between the two and I don't know that it really suffers that much because of the changes... (I think there's a thread below where we talked about this... ah, it's in the Lady Vengeance thread)

~tallman