Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2006

Here at the conference, which is great btw, in Boston, which is also great. Just wanted to check in and see what's going on (apparently not much:P) I approved someone for membership, but I don't recognize them so you might get spammed or something. At least it would liven things up around here:P

Anyway, hope everyone's doing well. I'm just getting ready to walk around the city and see if I can find something fun to do (shouldn't be too hard:)

~tallman
    • CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2006

If you see my friend, Rachael, tell her I said "hello" okay? ;)

Things are busy here- I moved some furniture in on Monday, and have been pretty busy at work all week. I doubled my user base by adding two more offices, and I'm supposed to be setting up a demo for Legal sometime in the next week or two. Plus, I had some friends visiting from out of town, and I've been trying to find time to hang out with the rest of my friends too.

Nothing super exciting in a good or bad way, though, so I guess that's... uh... Well. I guess it just kind of is, right? =)

I did manage to hurt my right arm, somehow. I'm not sure how, though. It's just very sore when I move it in certain ways. I know, I shouldn't move it in those ways, right? Unfortunately, no second date yet, either. Oh well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2006

Not much to report here. My roommate finally had his cat fixed. She has to wear one of those cones, so I've been calling her Cone. I wasn't going to laugh at her when I came home and first saw her in it but she kept bumping into stuff and stopping and being confused and depressed. I shouldn't have laughed so hard but I did and I'm not sorry. CONE!

I watched Inside Man tonight. Not a bad movie. A different kind of bank heist thing, I guess you could say.