Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2006

Spencer, the forum says you were last active here 7 minutes ago. I see you! No hiding!

Seriously, how are you?

And Foucault, it looks like you were here a week or two ago! What's going on?

~tallman
    •  
      CommentAuthorSpencer
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2006

I guess you posted this before I submitted my humongous update in the other thread.

Foucault's taking over the world. Your grandchildren will read about him in the history books.
    • CommentAuthorSamael

Mine already have.

We're fans of temporal dislocation.

Foucault's reign will be short, and bittersweet- noteworthy mostly for his downfall at the hands of a crying child with a wiffle-ball. The history books are not kind to him, or his crusade against butter-pecan ice-cream.
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman

LOL. Sam, you just made me laugh enough that I'm not that upset at the 4 hour drive I'm about to embark upon. In fact, I'm heading to North Haven Connecticut, which is foucault's stomping ground if I'm not mistaken. Well, at least, it's in the same state. Close enough.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfoucault
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2006

Connecticut is my stomping ground! And it's pretty small really...I live "all the way over" on the other side of the state, but here in New England, all that means is you have to drive about an hour or so...what can I say, things are close together here.

Sorry for the phantom login...I think I was about to post something but had to leave right away? I can't remember now.

I looke forward to ruling the world...and I will state here for the record, butter-pecan ice-cream sounds delicious. Spencer, since you're somehow aware of my plans, you are appointed Minister of something-or-other. Or deported to Siberia. I forget which one is appropriate for the situation.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSpencer

Minister of Ice Cream. And All Substances Sweet.

Shall I hire a team of chefs to bake me you cookies 24/7?
    •  
      CommentAuthorfoucault

If by hire, you mean kidnap, then yes, that's an excellent idea.
    • CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2006

*snicker*

You can't escape your fate, foucault.
    It's all happening just like the history books say.
    Just wait.

Cookies.
    Heh.
    At least *try* to fight it, man. ;)