Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2006

I was reading up on Stereograms on the Wiki, and came across this:

An animated stereogram! How cool is that?

I never knew that stereograms were so old. Pretty neat stuff.
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2006

Gah, I hate stereograms. I have never actually seen the picture in one. I've probably spent a few combined hours staring at one before I gave up (prompted by not wanting to be that guy in Mallrats).

But I haven't ever seen an animated one... what is it?

Had a fun trip this weekend, but I'm too tired to really get into it. Maybe later:)

~tallman
    • CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2006

It's a swimming shark.
    You should check out the article on Wiki- it explains why some people are unable to see them, and gives some good advice about how best to see them. They've been around a hell of a lot longer than I realized, though.

I had a good weekend, as well. Saturday was busy as sin, though. My buddy, Tim, was in town from Cali, so I went over to his parent's place. It was his Birthday last week, so that was a good time. I had to leave and head back out to AA to go to a house warming party for a girl I used to know in HS. I got there around 9 or 9:30, and was only planning on staying until about 10:30 or 11:00, because it was also my friend Heather's birthday, and they were going to a club closer to Detroit. I ended up leaving a *lot* later than I meant, and made it to the club right as it closed. So, I turned around and drove back to AA, and met Heather and co at her apartment. Still, it was a good time, even if I spent a lot of time driving around.

Also, it was a little weird to see Rachel after so long (that's the girl from HS). I don't think I've seen her since HS. The last time I saw her, she was barely 16. As it turns out, people change a lot between 16 and 26. Last time I saw her she was a short, tiny girl- she's definitely filled out a lot. Not in a bad way. It just took me by surprise.

Yesterday I spent the whole day playing video games and watching movies with a buddy of mine. It was a nice, unproductive day.