Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2006

And thus begins wedding season. Yes, I've got 4 weddings coming in the next 6 weeks or so. I also got to kick things off yesterday with a funeral. And I'll be taking care of my friend's chinchilla while he's away. A veritible plethora of emotions here.

Now that I'm past the funeral, I'm actually looking forward to most of it. Well, I'm not looking forward to driving to Rhode Island tomorrow (5-7 hours depending on traffic), but while I'm there, it should be fun:P

Hope everyone else is doing well!

~tallman
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre

Sad to hear about the funeral. Anyone close?

I'm going to a wedding this Saturday. An acquaintance has informed me that the rest of my 20s will see many weddings and my 30s will see divorces involving many of the same people.

Chinchillas are supposed to be the softest animals on Earth.
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman

He was my great uncle. He's been battling cancer for 3 years or so (much longer than any doctor predicted). I think everyone is sad to see him go (obviously), but glad that he managed to fight it out for so long...

Yes, I've already seen the marriage/divorce cycle begin already. I'm guessing there won't be a year like this (4 weddings in 6 weeks) for a while. Maybe one a year from here on out...

Ray (the Chinchilla) is indeed quite soft. He's getting a little old though, so he feels a little bony too. But still spry. He's a nice little fella:P

Anywho, I'm off. I've got a nice 5-7 hour drive ahead...

~tallman