Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2006

Ok, so I'm going to try and put up a blog entry tomorrow morning before I leave, but if either (or both) of you would like to update the blog, please feel free to do so (at any time during the week - I'll be away, so I won't have any chance to do so and besides, I'm trying to update more often, so if you guys have anything and feel like posting it, go right ahead)

Same guidelines as before... the only new thing I'd ask is to identify yourself before getting into your entry (i.e. While Mark's away, I'm posting about yadda, yadda, yadda" etc...) Someone mentioned that group blogs are annoying because you never know who's writing what, and I thought it was a good point (and I'm not going to redesign the blog template just because I'm going on vacation:P)

Anywho, your logins and everything should be the same (see original [private] threads below)

~tallman
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre

Cool. I kinda wanted to but wasn't sure if I'd be able to on Sunday. Maybe I'll throw one up during the week, like my breakfast. (Remarks like that will get my login revoked, won't they?)
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman

Eventually, but you might as well take advantage of it while you can.