Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2006

Don't know what came over me. I originally started wanting to just post about the bear costume thingy, and then that post got a little larger than I expected as I fleshed out some stuff... then I just started writing another post without intending to finish... but I did... Jeeze, that's been 3 hours or so of blogging. Not bad for mid-week action, I guess:P

Plus, I'm going away this weekend, so I won't be able to post on Sunday. Hopefully this blogstorm will make up for that missed entry (unless one of you wants to guest blog again:P)

~tallman
    • CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2006

I'm more than happy to try for Sunday- I've got a few ideas I could blog on, but I can't *promise* I'll be able to do it. It depends on if I can get to the library or not: I don't have internet at my new place yet. =)