Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2006

So the other day, I walk up to get a drink of water, and there's actually a line. So while waiting in line, I start talking to a buddy of mine about Fantasy Baseball. It so happens that my league's trading deadline just passed, and on the last day, members of my league made 8 trades involving 35 players and 2 keeps. This is an absurd amount of trades, and so we were talking over some of them (including my blockbuster 7 player, 1 keep trade).

By this time, we'd all gotten our water and were all talking.

Around the water cooler.

A few minutes later, I made the observation. "We're totally living a cliche."

In 6 years of work, I've never had a water cooler conversation. Neither had the other three people. Score.

~tallman
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2006

That's funny. Kinda reminds me of my intial and post-office job impressions of Office Space. I saw it before I ever held a job that had me in a cubicle all day and I liked it but my appreciation for it skyrocketed after I saw it again after having a job like that.