Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2006 edited

Was paying for a dvd via Paypal just a few minutes ago, and had to move past the obligatory ad screen. I believe it was an ad for a credit card. I don't know, I barely look at the ads.
    This time, however, I did a double-take, and back-clicked to view it a second time. Not because I cared about the product, but because of the visual element.

She's actually pointing at something in the bag that the girl on the left is holding.
    But.
    Come on.
    I can't be the only person who sees this ad and thinks "Wow. That chick is really excited about touching that other girl's nipple.
    That's kind of hot."
    =P

I'm amused, not only by the nipple touching, but by the disparity in their facial expressions. Nipple Toucher is waaaay more excited about this illicit touch than Nipple Touchee. Nipple Touchee seems sort of mildly amused. I mean, maybe this sort of thing happens to her all the time? You'd expect either blatant anger, or maybe some arrousal, but, no. She's just sort "Oh, hey, yeah. That's my nipple you're touching.

I love it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2006

Nipple Toucher is saying "AHHHHHHH NIPPLE!"
    Nipple Touchee is responding with "Heh, well, yeah, it's there."

This ad really reaches to the core of the Paypal user base.
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2006

Haha, when I read DyRE's transcript of what Nipple Toucher is saying, I read it with the steriotypical asian accent (Ahhh, NEE-POL-UH). It made me laugh. No, I 'm not a racist.

~tallman