Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2006

In honor of the video game retrospective series, I've made a new forum style in the style of the Commodore 64. Enjoy:)

Ok, so it's a little rough around the edges. There are several little things that need fixing. Also, it would probably be better to change up some of the fonts to the monospace font that the C64 used (I only did that for the forum title, but I could probably apply it elsewhere). So anyway, it might not be the most useful style, but it should work and it gives a nice nostalgic feeling.

~tallman
    •  
      CommentAuthorfoucault
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2006

That's awesome = )
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2006

Yeah, but after using it for a while, I switched back to my trusty Kaedrin, which is just easier to read:P I think I might have to do something with the font on the post pages (like this one). If I made the font bigger and bolder, it might be easier to read...

~tallman