Kaedrin
You are here: Kaedrin > Forum
Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now. If you would really like to post before I approve your membership, you can sign in with the username "guest" and the password "guest".

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2006

Okay, so maybe the rest of you have... what the hell are they called again? "Lives?" Is that it?

Yeah, so, maybe the rest of you have these lives or what-not, but I spend 9 or so hours a day in front of computer. I demand more updates! I must feed my information hunger, and my boredom must be subdued by a constant stream of internet glory.

Get on that!
    I command it!
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2006

I hear you. I want to write a review of Brick (which I saw Wednesday night) and a brief follow up on the technology post from Sunday. Unfortunately, I've been quite busy since Wednesday, so no time to actually write any of this. Perhaps tomorrow morning...

Just in case you're looking for some stuff, feel free to check out my del.icio.us bookmarks, which often has new links (and will sometimes give you an idea of where i'm going with a future blog entry:P)

http://del.icio.us/mciocco

~tallman
    •  
      CommentAuthorDyre
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2006

This story about a guy infecting himself with hookworms to cure his asthma is pretty interesting. It has everything: Worms, exotic locations, worms, walking in feces, worms, violent coughing, worms, and worms!

It's the kind of thing that makes me really happy there's an Internet.
    •  
      CommentAuthortallman
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2006

Ok Sam, two new blog posts this weekend and some interesting links posted to my del.icio.us account (some of which hint at future blog posts:P)
    • CommentAuthorSamael
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2006

Excellent!

And the hook-worm thing is pretty weird.
    I spent forever reading through all of the comments. Interesting reactions.